Five-star stay in Majorca
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & Spa
Majorca is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. With its selection of idyllic beaches and stunning landscapes, it’s no surprise that the island receives millions of tourists from all over the world every year.
Majorca offers beautiful sights all year round. Tourists flock throughout the year, as the island holds many festivals and events, particularly during the spring and summer months. Those wishing to soak up plenty of sun should visit between May and September, as this is when temperatures on the island reach their highest. However, if you wish to avoid the stifling heat and crowds of tourists, then winter is a great time to visit. Spring also offers more comfortable temperatures.
Palma is a stylish city that offers the best of both worlds. Discover the famous Cathedral of Santa Maria, or visit the old town and wonder down cobbled lanes packed with tiny tapas bars. Like most capitals, Palma boasts some of the best museums, shops and nightlife. Head east or west out of Palma and it won’t be long before you stumble upon beautiful beaches, clear blue Mediterranean seas and breath- taking views.
The Five-Star Valparaiso hotel is a luxury hotel offering guests peace and tranquillity. It is within easy reach of the beach, bars, shops and restaurants. The two lake-style pools are surrounded by lush gardens. The spa is one of Majorca’s biggest too.
- Access to the GYM: free of charge
- Access to the HSPA ( Water area, relax area and sauna area):
- 20€ per pax and per entry (max stay 4 hours)
- INF free of charge (allowed until 01pm)
- CHD (2y.o. 16 y.o., allowed until 01pm) 15€ per pax and per entry (max stay 4 hours)
- 1 Entry per day free of charge for Suites, JS (4 hours stay)
- 1 entry per day free of charge in all categories for stays longer starting from 5 nights