Luxury Greek stay in Chania
AK Domes Noruz Chania
True luxury, relaxation and captivating views await you at the Domes Noruz Chania, a new adults-only hotel on the island of Crete. Attention to detail is high on the hotel’s agenda and local inspiration is evident in everything from the use of local sandstone to the authentic Aegean blue tones on display throughout. Just 2.5km away from the vibrant centre of Chania, and set within Agioi Apostoloi, one of Crete’s most popular beaches, this truly is a Cretan gem.
Guests can choose from Domes Noruz’s six different room types, all of which include a plunge pool, private pool or outdoor hot tub. Modern luxury abounds with the addition of a health conscious mini bar fully stocked with vitamin C tablets and organic snacks. Smart TVs and Smart lighting also ensure gadget fans are well-catered for.
Domes Noruz’s chefs pride themselves on a ‘glocal’ approach to their menus. Zeen, the main restaurant, serves local Cretan recipes with a touch of international flair, using organic, locally-sourced ingredients. The hotel’s Raw Bar offers guests a chance to enjoy exquisite sushi along with a selection of local wines, champagne and cocktails, all served up by Domes Noruz’s own award-winning mixologist.
Domes Noruz Chania offers guests opulence and luxury at every turn, combined with a central focus on bodily and mental wellbeing. Everything from the in-room organic snacks to the restaurant cuisine and juice bar ensures whether you’re slimming, training or just a health-conscious traveler, you can stay in shape in style. For pure indulgence, the cocktails served on the rooftop bar accompanied by the stunning Cretan sunset are an absolute must.
Domes Noruz’ Spa invites you to ‘take a deep dive into calmness’. With decoration inspired by traditional local fabrics, the spa is complimented by relaxing soft lighting and elegantly restrained furnishings. The spa offers contemporary natural massage and beauty experiences using organic herbs from the island. Guests can detox at the juice bar, hit the state of the art gym or hire one of the hotel’s trainers to maximise fitness during the stay.
Eat Good, Feel Good Package
Discover the culinary delights of Chania in a package that will appeal to all your senses! This Gastronomy package includes;
- A delicious set dinner menu with seasonal ingredients paired with a glass of fine wine
- A mouth-watering set lunch menu inspired by the wealth of Cretan cuisine accompanied with a glass of rich, regional wine
- A Sunday brunch with champagne and a selection of cocktails, or an amazingly tasty a la carte brunch menu with complimentary bespoke cocktail based on your preferences
- A set menu in one of Chania’s finest restaurants including a glass of wine
- A tailor-made cocktail based on your personality, to be enjoyed during one of picturesque sunsets at the super cool Raw Bar
- A savory surprise to delight you during turndown service
- A bottle of farewell Raki for your way back
Why we love this hotel
- Local, organic cuisine
- In-house award-winning cocktail mixologist
- A focus on health and wellbeing